The Tennessee Native Plant Society Newsletter is published four times a year, generally in March, June, September and December. We welcome material from our members concerning Tennessee native plants.
David Hilgeman serves as Newsletter Editor. To send comments or submit an article, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members may receive either an email or print version of the newsletter. An advantage of subscribing to the online version of the newsletter is that the photos are in color, whereas they are black and white in the print version.
December 2018 Articles
- A Living Fossil? Fraser's Magnolia and Other Magnolias
- Conservation of the Wolf River Floodplain and the Bouquet Mudplantain
- A Letter from the President
- Board Nominations
- The Secret Winter Lives of Plants
- Fall Flowers of Daddy's Creek Cobblebars
- Native Plant References