The Tennessee Native Plant Society Newsletter is published four times a year, generally in March, June, September and December. We welcome material from our members concerning Tennessee native plants.
David Hilgeman serves as Newsletter Editor. To send comments or submit an article, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members may receive either an email or print version of the newsletter. An advantage of subscribing to the online version of the newsletter is that the photos are in color, whereas they are black and white in the print version.
June 2018 Articles
- Annual Meeting Highlight Hike, Chestnut Top Trail
- In Search of the Hog Plum
- A Letter from the President
- In Memorium, Bill Jones
- Washmorgan Hallow Preserve
- Natchez Trace State Park
- Frozen Head Wildflower Walk
- Edwin Warner Park