The Tennessee Native Plant Society Newsletter is published four times a year, generally in March, June, September and December. We welcome material from our members concerning Tennessee native plants.
David Hilgeman serves as Newsletter Editor. To send comments or submit an article, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members may receive either an email or print version of the newsletter. An advantage of subscribing to the online version of the newsletter is that the photos are in color, whereas they are black and white in the print version.
September 2017 Articles
- Middle Prong Trail
- A Letter from the President
- 2017 Annual Conference!
- Piney River - Soak Creek Outing
- Rock Creek Wildflower Walk
- Local Botanists Honored with Awards
- Volunteers Needed!! Digitizing Species for the TN & KY Plant Atlas
- Upcoming Events
Copper iris (Iris fulva) at right