The Tennessee Native Plant Society Newsletter is published four times a year, generally in March, June, September and December. We welcome material from our members concerning Tennessee native plants.
David Hilgeman serves as Newsletter Editor. To send comments or submit an article, email email@example.com.
Members may receive either an email or print version of the newsletter. An advantage of subscribing to the online version of the newsletter is that the photos are in color, whereas they are black and white in the print version.
September 2018 Articles
- Sunk Lake and Lower Hitchie National Wildlife Refuge Hike
- New Logo for the Tennessee Native Plant Society
- A Letter from the President
- Thistle Varieties: A Discussion of Cirsium horridulum
- "Cultivate Wild!" Native Plant Conference
- Survey Participants Neeed for Citizen Science
- Education Outreach Activity
- Call for Nominations